At SCODY we stand behind our products. Please refer to the Product Guarantee and Returns page of this website. There are, however, also some obligations on you that you should be aware of:
All orders for the sale of goods are accepted according to the terms and conditions below, and SCODY will supply the goods to you on these terms and conditions. By ordering an item from SCODY, you expressly agree to these terms and conditions. SCODY may amend these terms and conditions at any time, and any such amendment will be effective immediately. Your rights as a consumer under the Trade Practices Act are not affected by these terms and conditions.
1. You acknowledge that all web site purchases are concluded in the State of Queensland, Australia, and as such are governed by the laws of the State Queensland.
2. You are responsible for any taxes, duties or other liabilities imposed by any governmental agency on any product or service ordered by you from SCODY.
3. If the quality of our garment(s) does not meet your expectations we will either repair the garment(s), replace the garment(s) or give you a full refund at our discretion.
4. If we send you something that you didn't order, send you the wrong thing, or sell you something that doesn't match its description, we will exchange it for the correct item, or give you a full refund at our discretion.
RETAIL CLOTHING CUSTOMERS
5. You are required to pay all amounts in full prior to dispatch unless you hold an account with SCODY. If you are an account customer invoices are due for payment within 30 days from the date of invoice.
6. If payment is due and is not paid within 60 days of the due date, SCODY may refuse to fulfil any other outstanding orders for you and in addition reserves the right to charge interest on any outstanding amount at the rate of 1.5% per month.
7. We accept the return of all unused retail garments that were not on sale at the time of purchase with the original tags in place and within 90 days of purchase and will exchange the garm ent or refund your money at your discretion.
COMMEMORATIVE EVENT CLOTHING
8. You are required to pay all amounts in full prior to dispatch.
9. We will not accept the return of garments after the event date unless the garments are defective.
CUSTOM CLOTHING CUSTOMERS
10. Quotes are valid for 30 days and may be revised if an order is not placed within 30 days of the quote.
11. The fee for design services includes up to three hours of design work and we reserve the right to charge additional fees for designs that take longer than three hours.
12. Any designs and artwork provided to you by SCODY are the property of SCODY and you are not permitted to use these designs without our prior written consent for any purpose whatsoever including the provision of these designs to other custom clothing manufacturers.
13. You must approve and sign off on the garment designs and order quantities for each size before we commence manufacturing. You should exercise care in signing off on your garments as orders cannot be changed after sign off and you are liable for the full payment on sign off.
14. When you approve your order you are also approving the colours. If precise matching of colours is required we recommend that you request a sample of printed fabric before final approval. There is a standard per item charge for this service.
15. SCODY requires payment of 50% of the order value before commencement of manufacture and requires the remaining 50% prior to dispatch of the garments.
16. SCODY reserves the right to sell or destroy garments that are rejected by you or that have not been paid for within 60 days of manufacture.
17. You warrant that you solely own or have the permission of the registered owner to use any logos incorporated in the garment designs.
17. The SCODY logo will be visible on the outside of the garment.
18. SCODY reserves the right to use images of custom garments in the promotion and advertising of its business.
19. We do not accept returns on custom garments due to incorrect size being ordered. Sample garments can be requested and size charts are available to assist in ordering your correct size.
Private shops can be set up online at www.scody.com.au. There are a variety of shop styles to choose from.
a) There is an initial non refundable administration charge of $200
b) There is an additional refundable charge of $100 per style (eg if you have tops, bottoms and jackets the style charges are $300. Male and female garments are counted as one style.
c) If your actual order quantity for a style is more than you estimated quantity for that style you will be refunded $100 (eg in the example above if quantities for all styles are exceeded then $300 is refunded). If you don’t reach the estimated quantity on any style the $100 for that style is forfeit.
d) If your initial order reaches a value of $5,000 for Clubs and Teams $10,000 for Corporates; then you can ask for the shop to stay open for the next 12 months and your staff can order clothing as they need with out a minimum quantity or value. Orders are batched and delivered on a monthly basis. The prices will be reset to the standard retail price for the style. If you wish to take advantage of volume discounts then you can close the shop and re-open when you require a bulk order.
e) If there are any changes to artwork then a new shop must be opened and administration fees apply again.
f) If you want individual garments with named bags there will be an additional cost per garment
Set up - In consultation with your SCODY account manager, you choose the garment styles and finalize the design for each garment type. The garments are then loaded on our website. Your colleagues, team members or staff can then order on line. www.scody.com.au/privateshops . Your private shop can be password protected or not, it’s up to you.
Order Cut Off – An order close date is agreed and your team place their orders before that date. Eg. Order before 30 June and a bulk order will be placed and delivered to you prior to 30th July.
Prices and Payment Corporates– The prices will be in line with the quantity you think you will order. If you think your team will order 25 units of a style, we will give you the 25 price. If you think you’ll order 50 units of a style, we will give you the 50 price.
There are 3 payment options;
- The garments can be paid for in full online by each individual.
- The prices can be partially subsidized by the organisation if you choose.
- The garments can also be fully subsidized by the organisation if you choose.
The individual can pay some, all or none of the cost of the garment. It’s up to you. SCODY will provide you with a summary of each individuals order together with a reconciliation of amounts paid.
Prices and Payment Teams and Clubs– The prices will be in line with the quantity you think you will order. If you think your team will order 25 units of a style, we will give you the 25 price for that style. If you think you’ll order 10 units of a style, we will give you the 10 price for that style.
Delivery Corporates - Delivery can be to one location or many locations.
If you choose to have your order bulk shipped to one or more corporate locations, we will quote you on the Processing and Handling Fee (includes freight) once the locations are advised and the weight of each shipment is known. If we deliver to each individual the Processing and Handling Fee (includes freight) of $10 per order is added to the price at checkout. If the company is subsidizing the clothing, we suggest that delivery is to corporate locations only.
Delivery Teams and Clubs - Delivery will be to each individuals address and the Processing and Handling Fee (includes freight) of $10 per order is added to the price at checkout.
Shop Style 1 – Batch and Make: A shop is set up with a set close date for orders and pre specified delivery date (IE> Order by the 1st Jan and receive by the 15th Feb). If the sales of the first round batch and make shop reaches the minimum spend your team/club/company will be eligible for MTO status (shop style 2).
Shop Style 2 – Made To Order: An initial shop of “batch and make” must have already been set up with the minimum spend reached.
Shop Style 3 – Stock: Stock is premade and held at SCODY. This will be dispatched on an order basis.
1) Quantity and size break down is determined by the client
2) Client must pay for all unsold stock at a shop price plus 20%
3) Stock top ups are made every 3 months. The client must give quantities to top up stock each quarter.
4) Stock shops only remain open if sell through each quarter is reached, otherwise SCODY has the right to close the shop and client must but all remaining stock
5) Client must anticipate peak demand periods to ensure enough Stock on hand.